PRICKLE CHAIN HARROW BAR
The Prickle Chain is a versatile implement for spreading trash, ridge levelling, incorporation of chemicals, and other uses. Combined with a mounted small-seeder unit the diamond becomes a versatile seeder for sowing all sizes of product.
- Woolford Weldless Chain
- Adjustable Chain Angle
- Equal Angle Chains at Front
- Single Circuit Hydraulic System
- Hydraulic Wing Fold and Front Lift
- Wing Overfold on 40ft, 45ft and 50ft machines
- Heavy Duty Parking Jack Stand
Additional Features of the Diamond Pattern
- Hydraulic Folding Tail Chain Lift
- Inboard Main Wheels (No Wheel Tracks)
- Inboard Rear Castor Wheel
Small Seeder Options
- Optional Fitting of 500 Litre Small Seeds Bin
- Hydraulically driven Fan
- Secondary Heads, Hoses and Spreaders
- Sowing range from Clover up to Beans
- Ideal for Sowing Canola
The Prickle Chain can be used in many configurations:
- The Prickle Chain Diamond with 2-way action (one-pass double working) and adjustable angle to control aggression. Can be used as a separate implement or attached to the rear of a cultivator.
- With the attachment of a Small Seeder it can be used to sow and incorporate any seeds accurately and quickly with excellent germination and emergence.
- As a Prickle Chain Attachment. This is a rear-V with a centre boom-pole attached to a cultivator or combine-drill, etc. It lifts and folds with the machine.
- As a Prickle Chain Rear-Loop. This is a simple loop dragging behind an implement . It has a lower cost for basic requirements.
The Prickle Chain offers all these applications:
- Lift and Spread Trash
- Level Soil Ridges
- Stubble Knock-Down
- Chemical Incorporation
- Assist in Weed Control
- Sowing of Clover, Canola, Peas, Beans, etc
- Breakdown Rough Soil
- After-Sowing Harrowing
SMALL SEEDER 500 LITRES
With the attachment of the Smale Small-Seeder 500 any seed can be sown, from clover to broad beans, utilizing the diamond two-way working action The front chain section stirs the soil ready for seeding from the centre bar, with the rear chain covering the seed lightly, providing ideal germination conditions for early growth.